● Case: Brushed stainless steel 316L, ø:39mm
● Movement: Swiss Made Ronda 1069, 6 jewels
● Double dome mineral glass
● Sunburst dial with sub second
● Water resistant to 50 meters
● 20 mm Italian leather strap with quick release system
● Norway Chess logo engraved on crown and buckle.
● Luminous hour and minute hands
Réti Silver - Official Norway Chess watch
The Réti Silver, is made in only 150 numbered piec
The hour markers are replaced by Richard Réti’s moves against Savielly Tartakower in a famous chess game played in Vienna in 1910. It took Réti only eleven moves to checkmate Tartakower.
All models in this collection are powered by a Swiss movement, and notations from the full game is engraved on the caseback. The dial features a beautiful sunburst effect and have a sub second dial.
Other notable details include the Norway Chess logo engraved on both the crown and the buckle.
A future collector's item